The name of the Club shall be “Renault Club ZA”, hereinafter referred to as “the Club”.
The official colours of the Club shall be yellow, black & white.
Any person may become a member – provided he/she owns a Renault, has previously owned a Renault or has a proven interest in the marque.
- Ordinary Members – There will be a R150.00 annual membership fee and a R30.00 application fee.
- Country Members, Pensioners & Students – There will be a R100.00 annual membership fee and a R30.00 application fee.
- Honorary Members – There will be no annual membership fees.
This amount may, at the discretion of the Committee, be revised from time to time however necessary.
Election of Committee / Term of Office
Paid-up members shall vote at an Annual General Meeting to elect a Chairman and a Vice Chairman where a quorum of members – no less than forty percent – are present. Paid-up members shall also by vote elect three (or five) other persons on to the committee. Their designations shall be handled by the Chairman and Vice Chairman elect. The Chairman shall hold term for two years, but may hold office for a further one year if it is deemed necessary in the interest and well-being of the Club. All other committee members may terminate office at a one year minimum, but may be available for re-election at the Annual General Meeting.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Club shall be held not later than end January of each year.
A Committee meeting shall be held the Monday prior to the monthly meeting. All decisions shall be made by vote of the Committee affecting the Club. The Chairman shall have the casting vote in the event of a stalemate decision.
This Constitution may be amended from time to time if the content or the addition thereto are warranted.
The objects of the Club shall be:
- The promotion of the Renault marque.
- The promotion of road safety.
- The adherance to all Municipal and Provincial Road Traffic Ordinances.
- To promote healthy relationships with all organised Motoring organisations including other one make Car Clubs.
- To support charitable organisations.
- To promote the acquisition and restoration of all Renault models.
- To promote Renault participation in all forms of motor sport.